Welcome to Sonar Wetsuits - Australian Owned!
Take advantage of our years of experience providing quality products for commercial, rescue, charter and recreational divers, plus watersports enthusiasts.
Sonar Watersports Australia
With years of experience in commercial and recreational diving, swimming and watersports, Sonar has spread it's wings into importing a range of specalised watersports equipment. Catering from kids to adults, beginners to professionals, there's something for everyone.
Sonar Wetsuits of Australia
Until recently, Sonar manufactured westuits for all seasons and conditions. Whether you were a professional or recreational diver Sonar had a wetsuit that would provide excellent environmental protection and a very high degree of comfort at the same time.
No wonder so many people have enjoyed the comfort and durability of a Sonar wetsuit with features like:
- (Z65) Our Secret Bonding & Gluing Process, establishes a water tight seal adding strength, warmth & durability to seams.
- (AFS) Ankle Flip Seals, which allow easy entry and exit from our suits reducing excess wear in high stress areas.
- (FCA) Fin Cylce Action panels, reduce fatigue by incorporating years of medical compression therapy technology.
- (VST) Various Stitching Tensions, so every stitch matches perfectly to whatever neoprene is in use.
- (ASP) Anatomically Shaped Patterns, are fatigue reducing patterns that move with you extending your enjoyment.
Check out the super stretch Corsica Wetsuit, "The best stretch suit ever developed." ------>
Other Australian Manufacturing
In the past Sonar also made a range of orthopaedic products for the medical industry, wet weather jackets & sailing shorts for boaties, triathlon suits & swimming shorts for life savers, special operations rescue suits for the police & special forces, neoprene filters & protective sleeves for the automotive industry & wine coolers & stubbie holders for everyone. If it's made from neoprene, nylon or lycra Sonar could make it.